Title: #947: tests: fix race conditions in integration tests

alexey-tikhonov commented:
"""
> About files provider tests: I checked if there is a bug that you mentioned
> and no. There does not seem to be any bug, though the behavior is not the
> same as the comment says in the tests. If the files provider is updating
> cache, then getpw/gr calls will block (see flow around
> `sss_dp_account_files_params`).

Hm... I thought files_provider during update tells nss_responder to "stop
serve" files domain so that responder returns NOT_FOUND.

> So there should be no need for polling nor any kind of sleep.

Sorry if I was not clear enough.
I was talking about different bug/race: when updated data are requested
*before* files_provider even started update.
1) edit actual files (/etc/passwd...)
2) files_provider notices the change (via inotify) and starts internal update
3) updated is finished, provider is ready

You are talking about request during (2).
I am talking about request between (1) and (2). I believe this is a reason of
additional sleeps and hides a bug.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/947#issuecomment-559462195