Title: #5474: spec: synchronize with Fedora 34 spec file

pbrezina commented:
"""
> Hi,
>
> besides questions I raised in comments, I have following questions/remarks:
>
>     1. Don't we need `Requires(postun): /sbin/ldconfig` in `%package client`?

This is done by rpm macros at the end: `%ldconfig_postun client`

>     2. I don't think we can completely skip all the changes done to the
> upstream spec-file.
>        I think it makes sense to include at least: PRs #5137, #1039, #1008
> and commits
> [e698d53](https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/commit/e698d53e0ddd3c2778e04fd8e405f8c0cee0a766),
>
> [7fbc7e3](https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/commit/7fbc7e3ffb7a5c0090bb2091011762dabf1f512f)
>  ... (and I could miss something)
>        Otherwise it would be RHEL9 regressions.

Those were not in the rawhide spec file but I'll look into it.

>     3. would be good to include patches to manage build of implicit files
> provider and sssd-polkit-rules.

polkit rules yes, but I would like to see a design for the files provider first.

> Additionally we need to review lists of `BuildRequires` and `Requires` to
> avoid unnecessary deps...

Yes. i also wonder if we need to keep all versioned requires and conflicts like:

```
BuildRequires: libcmocka-devel >= 1.0.0
Conflicts: selinux-policy < 3.10.0-46
Conflicts: sssd < 1.10.0-8%{?dist}.beta2
```
Obviously, these versions are long gone.

@sumit-bose do you have an opinion on this?

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/5474#issuecomment-768187382