Title: #5766: [WiP] Sources cleanup - part 3.

alexey-tikhonov commented:
"""
Sorry I didn't indicate this is work-in-progress yet.

Remaining steps here are:
 - incorporate "lib secrets" into KCM since there are no other users
 - to check if `kcm_ops_queue*` layer is still needed (most probably answer is
"no" because only sync backends are now available) and remove if not
 - get rid of encrypted/JSON payload support in KCM

Then "lib secrets" can drop support of encrypted payload, and probably utils
crypto can drop some helpers, etc, but I didn't check it yet.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/5766#issuecomment-908192570