Title: #5712: Health and Support Analyzer - Add request log parsing utility

sumit-bose commented:
"""
Hi,

thanks for the updates. I think from now on every enhancement should be done
not in this PR but in a new one.

What I still find irritating is the repeated `request` in the help output:
```
# sssctl analyze
usage: sss_analyze [-h] [--source {files,journald}] [--logdir LOGDIR] {request}

positional arguments:
  {request}
    request             Track requests across SSSD components

optional arguments:
  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  --source {files,journald}
  --logdir LOGDIR
```

I think the curly braces are ok on the first line, in case we will add other
sub-commands in future, but I think the second occurrence is wrong.

In the `request` help putput it might be worth to put `--list` and `--cid CID`
in curly braces like e.g. `{--list | --cid CID}' to indicate that one of the
two must be used.

bye,
Sumit

"""