Hi list,

Is it safe to enable ldap referrals in sssd 13.3?
I have them disabled (ldap_referrals=false) but it seems to me that it is
occasionally causing sssd to unable to find users in AD.
Thanks,

Ondrej

-----

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or
retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this
e-mail from your computer system(s). Please direct any additional queries to:
communicati...@s3group.com. Thank You. Silicon and Software Systems Limited (S3
Group). Registered in Ireland no. 378073. Registered Office: South County
Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18.