Hello Sssd,

I was searching for FreeIPA information and I came across
 where you cover FreeIPA.

FreeIPA is included in the current Auth0 predictive analytics report at

Because I feel this is of interest to you, and to find mutual ground, I want to
give you the full $97 report for free. You can download the PDF direct here

What is the value of the report?

I've been in many enterprise data center management and CxO roles over the past
25 years, and something simple as reports like we're producing was always the
guide I missed; transparant data across many data points covering a specific
topic and its related topics, highlighting what's important now and in the
future - a simple way to instantly understand and move forward in the right
direction, based on verifiable data.

The aim of the report is to give a compass-overview of what is, and is going to
be, of impact to the topic of the report - for readers who need a quick starter
and insight into the topic. It is NOT meant for an expert in the field, who
knows the field inside-out. The report's target audience is the manager and
professional who needs quick insight into the field and where it is heading.

Would you give me a bit of your time to go look at it?

I'm asking this because the analysis has to win on its own right and appeal to
you. It solves a lot of clients' problems and it has to be obvious to you how
it would create value to you.

Please feel free to use the data, including graphics, in any way.

I would appreciate it if you would consider linking to
https://theartofservice.com/Auth0-predictive-analytics-report.html. To make it
easy you can use the following text (or use any text you like): 'The Art of
Service's Auth0 predictive analytics report evaluates technologies and
applications (including FreeIPA) in terms of their business impact, adoption
rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.'

If I can assist you with anything else, or return the favor, please let me know.

Gerard Blokdijk
Connect with me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerardblokdijk
The Art of Service