On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 03:34:04PM -0000, niger niger wrote:
> Now files downloadable, thanks.
> One more question. What you meant under "If you already have a working pkinit
> configuration not additional configuration is needed"?
> I can run kinit, enter the password and to receive kerberos ticket, but can't
> get ticket using token. Is that enough, or i need to set up reciving kerberos
> ticket using token first?

In this case you have to add some options to /etc/krb5.conf. As I wrote
earlier:

 ... you have to add at least pkinit_anchors to your /etc/krb5.conf
pointing to the CA certificates.  Depending on the certificate of the
KDC you might need to add pkinit_kdc_hostname and pkinit_eku_checking as
well. Please see man krb5.conf for details.

> PS. Maybe intresting link to add to this wiki (about cert maping, in AD)
> https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DesignDocs/SmartcardAuthenticationTestingWithAD
>
> https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/askds/2009/08/10/mapping-one-smartcard-certificate-to-multiple-accounts/

Using one certificate for multiple accounts/identities will be another
feature for the next major release. I think I will create a new page for
this and will add the link to the MSFT blog there.

Thanks

bye,
Sumit