Hi, I'm looking at migrating my Red Hat 7.4 machines off nslcd and onto
sssd.

I've got a very simple sssd.conf here running SSSD 1.15.2.

[sssd]
domains = my.domain
config_file_version = 2
services = nss, pam

[domain/my.domain]
ad_domain = my.domain
krb5_realm = MY.DOMAIN
realmd_tags = manages-system joined-with-samba
cache_credentials = False
id_provider = ad
krb5_store_password_if_offline = false
ldap_id_mapping = false
access_provider = ad
#enumerate = true

A lot of my groups have a samAccountName that differs from their cn.
I've noticed that I can't seem to get consistent group names.
When running 'ls -l', it seems like some files show the samAccountName
of the group, others show the cn of the group.

Running 'groups' or 'id $USER' always shows the samAccountName.

Is there a way that I can get SSSD to do everything by the cn of the
group?

ZZ