On 11/28/18 4:57 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> I configured a YubiKey on Windows using the YubiKey minidriver with the
> following certificates:
>
> - my "orion" certificate - went into slot 9a PIV Auth
> - A MacOS keychain cert per their docs - when into slot 9d Key Management
> - Another auth certificate for "orion-admin" - went into slot 82
>
> I'm able to authenticate on Windows as either orion or orion-admin, but on
> Linux with sssd it does not see the orion-admin certificate.  What needs to
> happen to support this?
>
> Thanks!

After reading some of:

 https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/SpecialPublications/NIST.SP.800-73-4.pdf

I'm very curious as to why the admin key and certificate went into slot 82.
From my understanding slots 82-95 are for "Retired Key Management" - i.e. keys
that have been retired/expired/replaced.  Unless this specification has been
abandoned in some way?

I've asked the above question of Yubico - perhaps they will have an answer.
In any case this is definitely a non-standard application.

--
Orion Poplawski
Manager of NWRA Technical Systems          720-772-5637