hi all,

we are using ipa as id_provider/access_provider/auth_provider for a domain, and
we want to somehow completely hide users that are disabled in ipa. for now,
disabled users are still known on the hosts (eg "getent passwd userxyz" works
and gives the correct userid). we would like that eg "getent passwd userxyz"
returns nothing (in particular we want that that userid can't start any new
process anymore, and that the nfs mounts show that files the belong to the
disabled user show up as owned by nobody etc etc.

is there any way to filter these users? perhaps some config setting  i
overlooked, or some ldap filter i can use?

many thanks,

stijn