On Thu, Aug 08, 2019 at 05:57:46PM -0000, Erinn Looney-Triggs wrote:
> Previously when using adcli to join a RHEL <7.7 system to the AD principles
> came out in this format:
> EXAMPLE$@AD.DOMAIN.COM
>
> Now when doing a join with adcli we are getting principles in this format:
> example$@AD.DOMAIN.COM

Hi,

I cannot reproduce this behavior with adcli-0.8.1-9.el7 which should be
the version delivered with RHEL-7.7. Can you send the 'adcli join -v
...' output so that I can compare what might be different on my test
system? Feel free to send it to me directly if you do not want to share
it on the list.

bye,
Sumit