Hi,

The docs for ad_gpo_implicit_deny reads:

"Normally when no applicable GPOs are found the users are allowed access. When
this option is set to True users will be allowed access only when explicitly
allowed by a GPO rule. Otherwise users will be denied access. This can be used
to harden security but be careful when using this option because it can deny
access even to users in the built-in Administrators group if no GPO rules apply
to them."

In my case, there are GPOs found, it's just that none of them touches
RemoteInteractiveLogonRight or DenyRemoteInteractiveLogonRight.

Does ad_gpo_implicit_deny work in such a way that it's only effective when no
(0) GPOs are found? That might explain the behaviour I'm seeing. If this is the
case, I suggest that ad_gpo_implicit_deny should be effective also when none of
the detected GPOs explicitly allows or denies remote logon.