On 4/3/20 1:40 PM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (03/04/20 13:12), Pavel Březina wrote:
SSSD repository is currently spread over multiple places. We use Pagure
[1][2] to manage upstream issues and documentation and Github [3] as our main
development platform.

We chose to move only to a single platform to reduce number of tools we use
and to have everything at one place. We decided to move from Pagure to
Github.

There are several steps that needs to be done in order to achieve this change
but the most significant for our users and contributors is: We will no longer
accept new issues and pull request in Pagure and we will kindly ask you to
use Github instead.

I will disable issues and pull request on Pagure and enable issues on Github
on Wednesday, April 8.

Issue tracker was opened on github.

Old issues will be kept in Pagure so we can communicate with original reporters (Github does not support Fedora Account so we can not simply migrate them). Unfortunately 'New issue' button is still available on Pagure - there does not seem to be a way how to disable new issues without making the issues read only. But please, report new issues against Github.

Old issues from fdorahosted are still accesible because they are redirected to
pagure e.g.
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2846 ->
https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/2846

And issues from fedorahosted/pagure are available on many places bugzilla/mail
archive ...

What is a plan with migrating/redirecting issues?

Because Github does not support Fedora Accounts and we would like to be able to communicate with original reporters old issues will be still available on Pagure until they are all resolved. So old issues will not be migrated and the links will keep working.

LS