On (28/04/20 13:27), Pavel Březina wrote:
>This is a continuation of SSSD migration from Pagure to Github.
>
>We reconsidered our previous decision to keep existing issues in Pagure and
>we chose to clone all issues to github instead. As much as we would like to
>keep in touch with users on Pagure we are not able to close remaining tickets
>in reasonable amount of time and having increased number of issue trackers
>would drive us crazy instead of becoming more efficient.
>
>All existing issues (both open and closed) will be cloned to github this
>weekend (May 2-3). Please, disable notifications from our github repository
>[1] for this weekend by clicking on "unwatch" button otherwise you will get
>several thousand of notifications.
>
>You might have already got some notification from migration test (from
>pbrezina/sssd-test repository) if you have the same username in Pagure and
>Github and you were @mentioned in the ticket. Please, ignore those.
>
>Issues on Pagure will be marked read only after this weekend and we will only
>accept new issues on Github.
>
>Thank you for understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Old issues from fdorahosted are still accesible because they are redirected to

pagure e.g.

https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2846 ->
https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/2846

And issues from fedorahosted/pagure are available on many places bugzilla/mail

archive ...

What is a plan with redirecting URLs from fedorahosted/pagure?
Will be the ID of old issue the same as new on github?

LS