Jeremy,

My understanding is that even AD 2016 will support arcfour-hmac (even
though it's deprecated and not recommended).   Local company AD teams will
make the decision to stop supporting arcfour-hmac or not.  (for instance,
our company's team tried -- and it broke something to do with cross-domain
auth. So they reverted.)

I don't know when AD quit supporting 3des-cbc.

Spike