Thanks Everyone. I think now I have enough stuff to get started working on it.

From: Kevin E Sullivan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 12:31 AM
To: Gurpreet Anand
Cc: Sharon Lucas; staf-users@lists.sourceforge.net; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [staf-users] Can STAX/STAF handle VM

All of the information is readily available here:
<http://www.vmware.com/download/server_virtualization.html>
http://www.vmware.com/download/server_virtualization.html

Kevin Sullivan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Rational Software
IBM Software Group
20 Maquire Road
Lexington, MA 02241
(781) 676-7570

"Gurpreet Anand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

04/17/2008 02:36 PM

Kevin E Sullivan/Lexington/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

cc

Sharon Lucas/Austin/[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
staf-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Subject

Re: [staf-users] Can STAX/STAF handle VM

Thanks Kelvin. Yes I will be using VMWare infrastructure. It would be great if
you can point me to some pointers to get started or some examples.

I want to do following –

1)      Start a VM
2)      Take a Snapshot of the VM
3)      Push application and Test on them
4)      Run the app and the test
5)      Revert back to snapshot
6)      Close the VM

Many Thanks in advance.