On 21 September 2016 at 14:32, Steve Kille <steve.ki...@isode.com> wrote:
> I have not been able to think of any additional sensible per-user
> preferences.

Users might well want to control whether they receive private messages
through the MIX or not.

In general, unless there's a compelling reason, where there's already
"space", I'd prefer to keep things generalizable. Allowing arbitrary
preferences doesn't appear to introduce any further protocol
round-trips, and as long as optional preferences are truly optional -
that is, there's an expectation that clients may ignore them - then
this seems the more future-proof option.

Dave.