That's my first time taking the meeting minutes. I hope I'm doing this right

Logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/council/2016-11-30/#16:15:05

## 0) Role call
 - Tobias
 - Sam Whited
 - Link Mauve
 - Daniel

Dave couldn't make it and sent an email in advanced

## 1) Minute taker

Sam Whited offers to send a mail to members asking for a minute taker
for future council meetings. Nobody objects to this offer.
Daniel takes minutes this time.

## 2) Bio

Tobias reminds people to update their bio on website.

## 3) Votes

Tobias reminds people to vote on PRs and new XEPs.
Daniel thinks that 14 days period is too long but nobody agrees

## 4) XEP-0050 xml inconsistency

Tobias ask about
https://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards/2016-November/031639.html
Link Mauve, Daniel Tobias think the schema is wrong in that case
followed by short discussion if there should be a default which people
then agrees isn't really manageable when maintaining compatibility.

## 5) AOB

No AOB, Tobias bangs gavel and again reminds people to vote.

cheers
Daniel