Hi Timothée,

Thanks for taking the time to organize this! I'd certainly be interested in
attending.

As for XSF support: what exactly do you need? This year, the XSF created
the SCAM (somethingsometing, Conferences And Meetups) workgroup (of which I
may or may not be a part). I am not aware of any activity of that workgroup
other than its inception. This event might be a good first event to get
SCAM-things going though.

Regards,

  Guus