Am 06. November 2017 um 21:19 Uhr +0100 schrieb Daniel Gultsch
<dan...@gultsch.de>:
> It's probably more helpful if people comment on the actual XEP in
> regards to specific rules or wording in the XEP.

Read my message again. I have done that (commenting on wording with
regard to terminal clients), and additionally provided some conceptual
criticism.

> Just complaining about it and wanting something completely different
> is not going to help anyone.
> If you want semantic information in there or if you prefer something
> XHTML based go ahead and write that XEP.

I've never written a XEP before, but if you insist, I will see if I can
try. But don't expect me to submit a suggestion within a few days. I've
some important stuff coming up in about two weeks, and before that I
can't get into something that complex.

Marvin

--
Blog: https://www.guelkerdev.de