Hi,

Openfire does implement it.

-- Christian

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 08. Februar 2018 um 03:26 Uhr
Von: "Peter Saint-Andre" <stpe...@stpeter.im>
An: standards@xmpp.org
Betreff: Re: [Standards] XEP-0060: max-nodes-exceeded error is not described.
On 2/7/18 2:04 AM, Christian Schudt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please consider this issue:
> https://github.com/xsf/xeps/issues/581
>
> I kindly ask the authors of XEP-0060 to describe the
> "max-nodes-exceeded" error in the specification or to remove it from the
> XML schema, if it should not be used.
>
> Although one can guess, when this error should be used, it's still not
> clear, if it's a defined error or not.

One can guess that this error could be returned if a node creation
request would cause some limit to be exceeded (e.g., a node creator is
not allowed to create more than X nodes on the service).

Do any existing implementations include such a limit? Should they? If
so, then defining this error case would be helpful.

Peter