Folks,

The XMPP Council will be holding it's regular meeting tomorrow (Wednesday)
at 1500 UTC. The agenda is collated from (in order of reliability):
* Github pull requests marked "Needs Council".
* Trello at https://trello.com/b/ww7zWMlI/xmpp-council-agenda
* Random mails from Standards List
* Random suggestions directly to me.

I (try to) send out the final agenda about 24 hours in advance.

Agenda as follows:

INTRO:

1) Roll Call [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roll_Call_(IQ_album)]

2) Isn't it nice that Tedd Sterr does the minutes?

3) Adopt Proposed new XEP: XMPP Connections across HTTPS (HACX)

Title: XMPP Connections across HTTPS (HACX)
Abstract:
This specification defines a procedure to look up various connection
methods for an XMPP server over HTTPS, with a focus on censorship
resistance.

4) MIX Split

Sayeth Kev: "Steve and I are looking at splitting up MIX at some point in
the future. In the past it’s happened that when an already-accepted spec
has been split into multiple that the Editor’s just published the ‘new’
XEPs without Council voting, as Council’s already accepted the content.
Does anyone have any objections if we follow that principle here, or would
Council like to go through voting processes for each split?"

5) AOB

6) Next Meeting

7) Close

Note that I'm aiming for 30 minutes.

Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1500 UTC in the
xmpp:coun...@muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom. Meetings are open, and anyone
(XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP Council members may
vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed.

Thanks,

Dave.
(As Council Chair).