Hi,

I think presence isn't important to have the real JID. If you know the
real JID for a participant you can subscribe to its real JID to receive
the presence directly from the user instead of both MIX and User.

The point is the tag "<mix/>" inside of the message. The way to add or
use real JIDs in presence makes no sense IMHO.

Kind regards.
Manuel Rubio.