[Steve Kille]

I would be happy with this.    I think it reflects what my message said and is
aligned to variant 2.   I note that only 1/2 are needed to sort out
MIX-CORE/MIX-PAM/MIX-PRESENCE

3 and bonus stuff only impacts MIX-ANON.

What do others think?     Can we build a consensus around this?

Steve