On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 at 16:54, Jonas Schäfer <jo...@wielicki.name> wrote:

> This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on
> XEP-0280.
>
> Title: Message Carbons
> Abstract:
> In order to keep all IM clients for a user engaged in a conversation,
> outbound messages are carbon-copied to all interested resources.

> This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on
> 2019-01-22.
>
> Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send
> your feedback to the standards@xmpp.org discussion list:
>
> 1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol
> stack or to clarify an existing protocol?

Yes, it fills an important gap. Perhaps not the way I'd ideally like it to
be filled, but a good specification is better than the dream of a perfect
one.

> 2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction
> and requirements?

It seems to work well to alleviate the problem.

> 3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not,
> why not?

I have implemented it in various cases.

No outstanding concerns.

Yes, it was straightforward to work with.