I agree. The empty transport elements is one of the approaches. I thought
about it. But then I thought "if every transport may declare it's own set
of obligatory transport attributes then why should I parse transport
elements at all figuring out whichi attributes are required and which not
if it doesn't bring any value and some other jingle action already allow
the absence of the transport element".

Best Regards,
Sergey