Hi,

I think Daniel meant, whatever the servers max limit is.
For bookmarks to work i dont need to know what the max limit of the server
is.
If its 1, then so be it, you will never have more than one bookmark, fix
your server.

I also dont need to know what the storage capacity of MAM is, or how much
files i can upload before they are getting deleted.
Yes if a server has a limit on storage capacity at the end data is lost at
one point, but i dont think a client should monitor that.

Point here is, if there is no "whatever the max limit is" option, then
every client is forced to set a arbitrary value for max-items. This means
the node gets reconfigured on most pushes in a multi device setup.

regards
Philipp