On 8 Oct 2019, at 15:09, Tedd Sterr <teddst...@outlook.com> wrote:
> 2019-09-25 (expiring 2019-10-09)
>
> PR #824 - XEP-0060: Add pubsub#public in Publish-Subscribe features -
> https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/824 <https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/824>
> Dave: [on-list]
> Georg: [on-list]
> Jonas: [on-list]
> Kev: [on-list]
> Link: [on-list]

I’m not sure I understand the motivations here well enough at the moment (I
just did a quick search and couldn’t find a standards@ discussion to go with
it, but maybe someone could point me at it). -0

> Proposed XMPP Extension: Authorization Tokens -
> https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/auth-tokens.html
> <https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/auth-tokens.html>
> Dave: -1 (against the XSF defining authentication pathways; should defer to
> the IETF XMPP and/or Kitten Working Groups)
> Georg: [on-list]
> Jonas: [on-list]
> Kev: [on-list] (default to -1; similar opinion to Dave, but want to re-read
> first)
> Link: [on-list]

I’m going to stay -1 for the moment (particularly as Note Well would prevent
the authors taking this to the IETF for relevant parts), but think that might
change in the future.

> 2019-10-02 (expiring 2019-10-16)
>
> Proposed XMPP Extension: Message Moderation -
> https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/message-moderation.html
> <https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/message-moderation.html>
> Dave: [pending]
> Georg: [on-list]
> Jonas: [on-list]
> Kev: [on-list]
> Link: [on-list]

+1
(Although I note that the bit about iq ordering is often a bit of a nuisance
server-side when there are unnecessary constraints on ordering, and this one
deosn’t seem to be needed).

/K