On 14.02.20 11:06, Andrew Nenakhov wrote:
пт, 14 февр. 2020 г. в 14:03, Dave Cridland <d...@cridland.net>:
With the advent of WebSockets and QUIC around the corner, we shouldn't
miss the opportunity to allow stream resumption over different
transports (TCP, BOSH, WebSocket, QUIC, …).
I think people do that already. I vaguely remember a conversation where I
suggested that '198 wasn't useful on BOSH, and got told that it was used for
BOSH->WebSocket transitioning (since apparently the startup is then faster and
more reliable).
For what it's worth, our iOS and web versions work perfectly fine
without XEP-0198. Android version will have it removed, too. Restoring
a state > resumption of a stream.
How are you able to receive stanzas that were sent to you during the short period that you were disconnected?