I’d like to get some more feedback (from more than 2 people) before I
rewrite vast parts of the XEP.
The XEP talks a lot about copy pasting one avatar to the other instead
of feeding them both from the same data storage.
To the user both approaches might provide very similar results but
when it comes to the access model there is an important difference:
One checks the access model once on publication; the other one
essentially modifies 0153 in that it imposes the access model of 84 on
0153 on every read. While I totally get how and why this is desirable
I think there is no denying in that it changes how 0153 work without
telling users who only know about 0153. I find that controversial and
would like to have more feedback on that.

cheers
Daniel