01.06.2020, 14:31, "Andrew Nenakhov" <andrew.nenak...@redsolution.com>:

пн, 1 июн. 2020 г. в 16:02, Kozlov Konstantin <yag...@yandex.ru>:

 That's nice, that this XEP wasn't advanced yet. This encourages me to fore work on XEP-0394: Message Markup, which I beleive is much better and has more potential, than this one. I'll do my best to post updates to it soon and start implementing it in eyeCU, once I finish implementation of OMEMO.
 I hope it will encourage other developers to implement it in their client software instead of this one.

yeah, and we've strengthened our resolve to work on our (yet another)
reference-based markup extension, because it is very consistent, works
great with group chats, makes it easy to process markup, mentions,
filter attached media, stickers, etc. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's nice. I hope, once I publish a new revision of XEP-0394, you'll send your suggestions to make your solution compatible with it.