Hi,

XEP-0409 looks very nice, but it's not an option at this moment because it requires a modification more difficult to be performed inside of the XMPP server, while the sending back of a sent based on the message (when it's type=chat and it's sent by a user) it's easier for me.

But I liked that a lot. If a have enough time it's possible when I start with the multi-device support in my development I use that instead of Carbon Copies.

Kind regards,
Manuel Rubio.