From: Standards <standards-boun...@xmpp.org> on behalf of goffi
<go...@goffi.org>
Sent: 18 February 2021 16:10
To: XMPP Standards <standards@xmpp.org>
Subject: Re: [Standards] Announcing Slummit 2021

Hello, is this virtual summit still at thing? I see that it's supposed
to happen this week-end, but I see no activity either here on on summit@
MUC room.
I was willing to propose a short talk about what I've worked on lastly,
and I can still do it if it's not too late, but I would like to be sure
that it is still happening.

Thanks!
Goffi

thread was here.