Hi all,

After chatting earlier with someone who was implementing XEP-0393:
Message Styling and answering a few questions about how things should be
styled, I decided to export my tests in a language-agnostic format. Feel
free to use these to test your own implementations. I'm ~99% sure
they're compliant with the text.

https://gist.github.com/SamWhited/55e35347a7eb6df60c0b1df67db76f05

A few notes:

Exactly where new lines belong may be different in your implementation
(eg. it doesn't necessarily matter if a newline is counted as part of
the "end pre formatted text" directive or as the next plain line after
the directive), not all implementations will be token based so you may
need to do extra work to get this into a format you can use if yours
isn't, there are some styles that don't correspond to actual tokens or
concepts in the spec that are just provided as a convenience (ie. the
"BlockQuoteEnd" style doesn't apply to any actual text, but is included
after quotes so you know where they should end).

Let me know if you notice anything that appears to be broken or wrong.

—Sam

--
Sam Whited