On 04.02.22 11:43, Andrew Nenakhov wrote:
Just agree to change a set of documents using
a "community-driven governance". Protocol extensions should contain protocol extensions, and nothing but them. It is a technical documentation, but such things turn it into a political manifest.

Ah yes, "just" set up an entirely different governance process than the one we already have and which is already being used to manage procedural issues.