Le mercredi 12 octobre 2022, 18:16:38 CEST Jonas Schäfer a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> TL;DR: As long as the editor job *requires* manual steps beyond commenting
> and
> clicking merge on GitHub [2], it's going to burn people out and I am
> resigning
> effective January 1st, 2023.
>
> [SNIP]
>
> best regards,
> Jonas

Hi Jonas,

sorry to read about the difficulties that you have, which are totally
understandable.
I have no direct solution here unfortunately (being myself far too overwhelmed
to take over this job), but I just wanted to thank you for what you have done
so far and your responsiveness, it has been very much appreciated.

Regards
Goffi