Von: statet-user-boun...@lists.r-forge.r-project.org
[mailto:statet-user-boun...@lists.r-forge.r-project.org] Im Auftrag von Don
Brady
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. April 2018 00:22
An: statet-user@lists.r-forge.r-project.org
Betreff: [StatET-user] A couple of usage questions about the Data Viewer

StatET is a Godsend and I use it all day long.
In particular, I use the Data Viewer constantly.

Every time the underlying values change after I run some R code, I have to
manually close the DataViewer of that data.table and reopen it manually to see
the updates contents.  (Occasionally it detects the change and prompts me to
refresh or reload it, but usually not except for gigantic data.tables).

Is there any command or key sequence or whatever to force it to refresh?  I
have looked in vain but could have missed something.

My second question is whether there is any way to change the default width of
the columns or make them auto-adjust to the data?  Many of my columns have
IDates in the format 2011-02-11, and the first thing I have to do after opening
a table is manually drag to widen all of the date columns so that I can see the
end of the dates.

These are minor things but I just wanted to be sure I was not missing any
features.

THANKS!