Anton Pevtsov wrote:
The attached file contains my attempt to update the lib.alg.mismatch
test.

The attachment is missing (it probably got stripped due to the mailer
issue I mentioned previously). Here are some ways in which we can try
to deal with it, listed in the order of my preference :)

1. use a different mailer, one that doesn't cause attachments to
   be stripped (Netscape, Mozilla, or Thunderbird are known to work)

2. paste the contents of the file directly into the body of the email
   (make sure your mailer doesn't mangle the text or break up long
   lines)

3. make the file available on the Internet and post a link to it

4. uuencode the file and insert the output directly into the text
   of your email (the advantage of this over (3) is that there
   will be permanent record of the first version of the test).

[...]
The question is: what mechanism should I use to check that the iterator
reachs the end of the sequence? Will it be correct to compare the
iterator cur_ field value with the pointer to the corresponding test
array element? If so, the attached test may be updated.

I think so. Every test iterator template should have this member.

Martin