Anton Pevtsov wrote:
Martin Sebor wrote:

If appending $BUILDDIR/lib to PATH is too difficult to do in the IDE I

would prefer to require users to set it on the command line before   >
invoking Visual Studio rather than do the copying. But I recognize that
others may feel differently :) How about making the copying an     >
option (say, /COPYDLL) to the generate script?

OK, I'll add the option. But this will require additional changes in the
scripts (include examples running scripts) and I prefer to do it after
we will get the stable working version for Intel C++ compiler. Maybe it
will be useful to create an jira note for this issue (just to remember
about it)?

That sounds like a good plan. Could you open a Jira enhancement
request for it (the component should be Build)? Copy the text
of this post to the issue and insert a link to the post in the
stdcxx-dev archive. See STDCXX-85 for an example of how to do
it: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-85

Thanks
Martin