Greetings all.

A couple months ago, a 4.2.0 pre-release branch was created in
subversion.  This branch allows for interested parties to preview the
upcoming release, with the understanding that the code isn't final.

Within RogueWave, we recently stated using this branch as part of our
nightly testing process for the rest of our SourcePro family of
products.  However, the 4.2.0 branch, at this time, contains a serious
bug in the code reported as
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-482 , and resolved in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=555106 .  This bug leads to an
infinite loop while attempting to run the LIMITS.cpp config test.

The nightly testing system for SourcePro is shared with STDCXX, and
hangs during the nightly testing process for SourcePro affect STDCXX by
preventing STDCXX builds from running.  Therefore, unless any objections
are voiced, it is my intent to branch LIMITS.cpp from trunk to the 4.2.0
branch in the next day or so.

--Andrew Black