>Martin Sebor wrote:
>
>Travis, this test looks too good -- there's nothing for me to pick
>on, not even formatting! ;-)

I'm _finally_ getting used to it.

>I'm running it on a 4 CPU dual core Xeon against a locally modified
>trunk and so far so good. Has it ever failed in your tests?

I have yet to see a failure in the num_get.mt test. I've only tested on
win32/vc8 and linux/gcc though. That brings up an important question
that isn't covered on the patch submission rules page. Should I be
testing on all platforms available, or should I just do enough testing
to convince myself that the test is portable and is working correctly?

Travis