From: Martin Sebor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 6:21 PM
To: stdcxx-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: thread safety tests on Windows

I'm looking at the thread safety test results across platforms
and I'm puzzled by the Windows data. On other platforms, the
22.locale.num.put.mt test takes up to three minutes (at which
point it times out because we don't let tests run longer than
that) to either complete or crash. But in some of the Windows
builds (e.g., the one below) the test succeeds after less than
3 seconds.

What do you guys make of this?

Martin