Greetings all.

As I mentioned in my previous email, I've performed a test build of the
apache standard library using Rational
PurifyPlus 7.0 ( http://www.ibm.com/software/awdtools/purifyplus/ ).
This build was performed on an HPUX 11.23 machine, using the HP acc 3.73
compiler and subversion trunk at
r580086 plus the makefile.rules part of the purify.diff patch attached
to STDCXX-573.  PURE_OPTS was set to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-windows=no -append-logfile=yes [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-always-use-cache-dir=yes -cache-dir=/tmp/ablack-purecache-stdcx'.  If
anyone wishes to look at the results of this build, it can be retrieved
from http://people.apache.org/~ablack/stdcxx-4.2.0-rc-5-purify.tar.gz .
 This build was a 15d build, which was processed with `make clean` and
`make dependclean` prior to being compressed.

Note that some of the .log files were truncated by Purify during the run
process due to their length.  These files are
22.locale.money.put.log, tests/22.locale.moneypunct.log,
tests/22.locale.num.get.log, tests/23.deque.modifiers.log,
tests/25.find.end.log, and tests/25.search.log.

--Andrew Black