Mark Brown wrote:
Martin,

Most of the links to the log files are broken.

I see it, thanks. I'm working on a patch.

They all point to files
in http://people.apache.org/tmp/. Also, I'm not sure I understand how
rows in the tables are supposed to be arranged now. If I recall, they
used to be ordered alphabetically but after your change 26 comes
before 23, and 23 before 27. Is that intended?

Definitely not. It's caused by the associative nature of awk arrays
that I forgot to take into account and missed in visual inspection
of the changed output. I'll fix that next. Sorry about both problems.

Martin

2       26.class.gslice         46230   162
5       23.deque.special        61465   1536
7       27_basic_ios    0       1

-- Mark