Travis Vitek wrote:
I don't know what you mean by 'seeing the change in Jira'. I never
notice anything different about issues that have had patches applied.

Then you're not looking under the Subversion Commits tab.

That said, I think I know what the problem is. I have my editor setup to
default to replace tabs with 4 spaces. I'm willing to bet that the
leading spaces screwed up the trigger script. If you look at the
revision log, you'll see the tab differences...
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/examples/tutorial/dy
natype.cpp.

And I was really hoping to not screw up my first commit!! Darn.

I don't think you did anything wrong. The changes I committed over
an hour ago don't show up either and I'm quite sure I had TABs where
they needed to be ;-) (Jira doesn't care about the format of the
ChangeLog entry -- it just searches for the issue key.)

I suspect there's a problem with Jira or the plugin and I wonder how
long the problem has been there because fixing it (i.e., getting the
changes into the issues) might require reindexing which can take
many hours.

Martin

Travis