On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 09:46 -0700, Martin Sebor wrote:
> Since we're a top level project now, should we move our past
> releases to the TLP location or should we leave them under
> incubator? (I'll assume everything will move to TLP unless
> I hear otherwise.)

they are incubator releases. they should be archived for historical
purposes within the incubator archive. however, if the new top level
project wants to adopt copies of these releases for it's own archive
then that's fine.

<infra-hat>
sync'ing to the release mirrors is expensive. please only copy material
which is current to www.apache.org/dist/stdcxx.

any old releases which stdcxx wants to retains as part of it's history
should be copied directly to archive.apache.org/dist/stdcxx. if there is
no one with the required karma then please contact me or someone else in
the infra team to execute the move to the archives.
</infra-hat>

i've copied the stdcxx releases to the incubator archive and added a
redirect. please wait until the mirrors have sync'd and then give it a
test.

i've left the originals in people.apache.org. let me know if you'd like
me to move them into the archive.apache.org/dist/stdcxx. i'd like to
delete people.apache.org/dist/incubator within the next week or two so
please let me know if you'd like me to move any of the releases into
archive.apache.org/dist/stdcxx.

- robert