Looks like the Subversion Jira plugin is (was) acting up again and
the Subversion Commits tab doesn't (didn't) show commits made to fix
issues. I did as Jeff suggested in his comment on INFRA-1466 and the
commits seem to have reappeared.

However, since not everyone has Jira admin permissions I would like
to suggest that committers adopt the convention to add a link to
the change(s) committed to fix an issue in their closing comments
on the issue (either when Closing or Resolving the issue). That way
everyone will be able to find/verify that a fix has, in fact, been
committed, even when the plugin is disabled.

Farid has been using this convention for a while now so refer to
one of his issues for an example. E.g.,
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-669

Thanks
Martin