Hello Stellarium-Team,

my name is Mark Klein and I am an employee at ocono GmbH based in Berlin.

Freeware.de, our client is one of the most popular and biggest download
portal in Germany. They present reviews and news to many software products.
The same for your product. We are working for Freeware.de and try to
contact the producers to add the reputation on their website.

They also got an editorial rating for free for your software. It is a badge
from their in-house editors with many experiences. You just need to
integrate the HTML-Code on your page or if you want you can add the link
with a text. Your chance to get more downloads on Freeware.de is much

 <a style="width:100px; display:inline-block; text-decoration:none;" href="
style="word-wrap: break-word; background-color:#48b400; line-height: 1.2;
font-family: Arial, sans-serif; color: #fff; font-weight: bold; text-align:
center; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; margin: 0;">Stellarium

I am looking forward fort the reputation.

For further information feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Mark Klein

ocono GmbH | Schwedter Stra├če 9a, 10119 Berlin

E-Mail: *mark.kl...@ocono.de <olya.korsh...@ocono.de>*

Internet: www.ocono.com

ocono GmbH
Unternehmenssitz: Berlin