From: Harshavardhan Shah <c4ha...@gmail.com>
Subject: [T.S.R:7968] People from SEBI and Stock Exchanges - Please
investigate!!!!
To: STOCKRESEARCHER@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 18 March, 2009, 7:02 PM

Dear All,

Can anyone explain the sudden rise in the price of Akruti City
Limited? I could not find a single reason for such a surge.

In my personal opinion, this is purely a manipulated stock and
investors like us should not even think of entering such counter. For
the past 6 months the counter is in a F&O ban period which opens for
hardly 1-2 days. Also the limited public holding (10%) is being traded
at very high volumes in a single session (todays volumes are more than
40 Lac shares).

It is surprising to see that the SEBI or the stock exchanges are still
not carrying out any investigations in such deadly counters, counters
which have the potential to wipe of all the earnings of a safe
investor.

If any SEBI or Stock Exchange Officials are reading this mail, PLEASE
PLEASE investigate into the matter.

--
Regards,

CA Harshavardhan Dinesh Shah

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/
"STOCKRESEARCHER" group.

To unsubscribe email
stockresearcher-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

for more info visit
http://groups.google.com/group/STOCKRESEARCHER?hl=en-GB
.
This is Not a Spam Mail.
Disclaimer :-
"The opinions expressed by the members on this board are based on
their individual experience and perceptions and to share information
with other members with the best of intentions to help fellow members
in investment decisions as equity investment is a risky venture."