*Thanks Nitesh,*

I want to start one SIP for my new born daughter for 25 Years. I can invest
monthly around Rs.1000/-. Let me know which one is the best fund for SIP. I
want to know some fund name those, where insurance available.

*Regards
Samar Sahoo
+91-9937659095*

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Nitesh Mittal <nitesh1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Samar,
>
> For long term investor sip is one of the good ways of investing.specially
> if u have more than 5 yrs horizon.There are lot of good schemes
> available.depending on ur goal.one of the good wesbite to refer will be "
> Valueresearch".For large cap you can go for icici pru focused equity, kotak
> 30, dsp top100, hdfc top200, relaince vision.please let me know what are ur
> needs accordingly portfolio can be build up.
>
> regards,
> Nitesh Mittal
>

> On 5/15/09, SAMAR SAHOO <samarsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> *Dear MHO Friend,*
>>

>> Last 2 Years I lost more than 2.5 Lakhs rupees on stock market, One of my
>> friend told me one idea for long term that SIP, Let me know is it good
>> investment idea, then which MF is the best for SIP. How much capital is
>> required for SIP & what is it’s maturity period.  Is it avail any insurance
>> with SIP? I need your advice for better investment.
>>

>> *Regards
>>
>> Samar Sahoo*

"STOCKRESEARCHER" group.

To unsubscribe email
stockresearcher-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

for more info visit
http://groups.google.com/group/STOCKRESEARCHER?hl=en-GB
.
This is Not a Spam Mail.
Disclaimer :-
"The opinions expressed by the members on this board are based on
their individual experience and perceptions and to share information
with other members with the best of intentions to help fellow members
in investment decisions as equity investment is a risky venture."